Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Best Time to Invest

When do you think the best time to Invest?

Everyone knows the best time to invest is when the market is down.. my question here is, do you know when is the time when the market is at the bottom? Do not to forget a few factors that should be consider when you want to make an investment :-
  1. Is this money is my extra money or from borrowing.
  2. When you see a looking good opportunity out there but you are not sure whether that is a real opportunity or threat. Why I say this, simply because now there are a lot of Skim Cepat Kaya out there. No shortcut if you want to create true/real WEALTH.
  3. Don't put your money if there is a possibility you may lost all your money there.
  4. Can I allocate my time to monitor the investment?
  5. When KLCI hits 1500 points, can it goes more?
  6. When KLCI drop below 1000 points... (today KLCI already below 1000) will it drop below 800 points?
  7. How do you apply Ringgit Cost Averaging (RCA) concept in your investment.
  8. Is there any guarantee or is it capital protected?
  9. Do you know your Risk Profile? How does this relate to your investment?
  10. What is my goals for the investment?
  11. How long do I expect for the investment?
  12. Can I put my money regularly, monthly, annually or lum sump?
  13. How do I select the best instrument that suite my need and risk profile.
  14. Are Mutual fund/insurance/takaful/shares/forex/property suitable for me?
  15. Is this Investment save?
  16. Can my money be transfer easily to my Family/Adopted child/my parent that is different religion from me?
  17. Can I invest under my company?
  18. How about the tax and zakat applies to this investment?
  19. Who can I TRUST?

Enquiry please e-mail to : m.jamil.ali@gmail.com

No comments: